Sunday, November 13, 2011

Love Lots

Given this blog is about love, I feel the need to pay homage to my team's Halloween costume this year since it was about loving lots. Though I've never actually seen an episode of Sister Wives, I jumped at the chance to dress up as one of them, especially since this gave me the opportunity to play pregnant when no one knew that I really was. Our costume was a big success (minus the unnecessary tummy punches that apparently come with mildly stuffing your shirt).


I don't know any true life polygamists though I've spent some time in Utah, but I would be inclined to say love one, love many (unless of course you are my husband). :)

Happy very belated Halloween to all - now we look forward to the holiday of Thanks where I will blog of my love for all things Turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment